Here are some of the projects I remember..so many failrures but some wins.
- Over 1000 content sites - Made some money, lost some money.
- Just Surf Rax - Ecommerce store for surfboard racks (sold).
- whiteboardstories.com – sold to HE3 Ventures in 2015.
- apilist.fun – A collective list of apis. Go build something (sold to API Layer)
- whatifbitcoin.com – Little app for people to regret no investing in bitcoin 🙂 (sold)
- cryptotimeline.com – Open source timeline of major events in the crypto space with sources to learn more. (sold)
- beincrypto.com – Worlds largest crypto jobs aggregator, updated daily. (sold)
- cryptoallowed.com – Google anything. All search results will accept Bitcoin. (sold)
- cryptoallstars.com – Trade,gift or sell your favorite crypto influence as an Ethereum erc721 token.
- helenscryptolist.com – Give out a free valueless token to teach people about Ethereum.
- mostexclusivecryptosite.com – Enter the unknown, you might double your Ether.
- becominganonymous.com – Free 5 day guide to gain back your privacy. (sold)
- ethercashlinks.com – With Ether Cashlinks anyone can receive crypto.
- wentransparency.com – Open source list of information about ICO finances.
- rottenapples.co – Public board of Apple purchases gone wrong
- mail2sheet.com – Collect Email replies into a Google sheet.
- Sitebnb.io - Create a site for your Airbnb rental with 1 click.
- Comediands DB - A db of standup comedians, work in progress.